Featured post

Welcome!

Welcome to my new book review blog, I am going to try and post reviews as quickly as I possibly can. By day I keep myself busy ...

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Sticky Fingers 3 - JT Lawrence



♥♥♥♥♥



JT Lawrence is back with more short stories that are creepier than ever.
You won't be able to get these deliciously twisted tales out of your head...
Grab them while they're hot and sticky.

There is no use denying this, I am a huge Lawrence fan, I have read almost all of her published works, and I can't see this changing anytime soon. This is another well-written collection of short stories. Each story was gripping, and I will always praise Lawrence for her writing.

The collection consists of 12 riveting short stories, some leaving the hairs on the back of your neck standing, others leaving you gasping for air from laughing, all of them keeping you engrossed and hoping there will be more. 

From this collection my favourites were definitely The Shelter, Would you take the noose around your neck if it meant saving everyone you knew? The Children in the Walls, The storm tried to keep her out; she should have listened. And Fenrir, A Viking is called to fulfil his bloody destiny despite his desire to stay home with his love. There is also an old favourite who makes a return in this collection. 

Reviews for the previous books can be found HERE and HERE

You can get your copy here

No comments:

Post a Comment