Featured post

Welcome!

Welcome to my new book review blog, I am going to try and post reviews as quickly as I possibly can. By day I keep myself busy ...

Monday 8 January 2018

Suddenly Royal - Nichole Chase

♥♥♥♥


This book is definitely for people who loved the Princess Diaries, but of course with the little twist of being for grownups – YES that’s right, get ready for some steamy scenes.

Samantha Rousseau is used to getting her hands dirty. Working toward a master’s degree in wildlife biology while helping take care of her sick father, she has no time for celebrity gossip, designer clothes or lazy vacations. So when a duchess from the small country of Lilaria invites her to dinner, Samantha assumes it’s to discuss a donation to the program. The truth will change the course of her life in ways she never dreamed.

The writing is beautiful and draws you in from the opening sentence. The characters also had a way of crawling into my heart and making me want to get to know them better. It made me laugh and cry and that to me is the signs of a good book. Can’t wait to get my hands on the next in the series.  

It was a very enjoyable read/listen, I had the audiobook that I got on Audible and when I couldn’t listen I read the ebook. The narrator did different voices and accents for the characters that added to the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment