Featured post

Welcome!

Welcome to my new book review blog, I am going to try and post reviews as quickly as I possibly can. By day I keep myself busy ...

Friday 5 January 2018

Sticky Fingers - J.T. Lawrence (AUDIOBOOK)


♥♥♥♥♥

When Janita announced that she was releasing an audiobook of this one, I knew I had to get a copy. Luckilly I had some credits saved on Audible and could get it as soon as it was released. 

The Bianca Flanders is an asset to this book, I enjoyed her voice and it definitely brought out the best in each of the stories. 

I already reviewed the book, it can be found here

The book contains the following stories with a short review of each:

Escape follows as suicidal baby, the determination was palpable, and the ending, what a twist.
She did it, a battered woman is found in a pool of her dead husband’s blood, with a detective that didn’t quite trust his gut feeling.
Bridge Gate a series of letters between a young girl and her estranged father. I love these kinds of stories that is written in the form of letters. This one is one that I would love a full novel.
The Itch an itch that just won’t go away, such an intense story that drew me in.
The unsuspecting gold digger a woman finds herself engaged to an extremely wealthy man, this one knocked me out of the park, another one I wouldn’t mind reading more, and that end, what a shock!
Something Borrowed The broken hearted bride. This story had me grabbing tissues.
Pigeon Pair Pigeon’s so many pigeon’s, such a cute start and then the end, damn pigeons.
Grey Magic if you would like a story about a modern witch, and you like this short story, there is a full novel now available, with a second one on its way.
The Little Pink Book A midwife with a twist, couldn’t help but picture Call the Midwife in my head, but the end was definitely not what I expected. This one will stay with me for a while.
Travelling slacks a holiday review gone bad, giggle inducing. Such a wonderful story, in the form of reviews on a website.
Sticky Fingers A kleptomaniac telling her story, how she got started, you will laugh, gasp, and shake your head in disbelieve.
Off the Hinge Such a sad story and definitely a great way to end this wonderful collection. 


No comments:

Post a Comment